Most services in AbET are individual projects requiring consultation with AbET director Bhupal Ban (ph. 434.924.5379 firstname.lastname@example.org) before starting. After consultation, you can initiate a project in iLab.
Brief starting instructions are:
- login into iLab (https://uva.corefacilities.org) using your computing ID and Eservices password.
- If you are a new user, a principal investigator or designated person (often a lab manager) needs to add you to the lab and give you access to one or more PTAEO
- On the left side of the iLab page under core facilities, click list all cores and select Antibody Engineering and Technology
- Click Request Services tab, and then request project in the relevant section.
More detailed instructions for starting are at: https://med.virginia.edu/core-facilities/ilab-billing-and-reservation-system-2/ilab-billing-and-reservation-system/ covering topics
- problems with Eservices accounts and passwords
- adding someone to a lab
- entering a service request
- PTAEO not found in iLab
- manuals from iLab