During this two-day in-person event, research and community efforts to address disparities across the catchment area will be highlighted
Day 1 | November 15
3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Community partners and Cancer Center members will hear how community-based organizations are addressing the cancer burden in Virginia. A short community presentation will be given followed by a networking reception for researchers and community partners.
- Collaboration Across the Catchment Area
- Research and Community Partners Reception
Day 2 | November 16
8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Cancer Center members and community partners will learn about the latest in health disparities programs and research. Topics will focus on:
- Community Advisory Council Recommendations
- Catchment Area Disparities
- Cancer Screening and Research
- Community Grant Projects
- Cancer Health Disparities Research
We kindly ask that you RVSP by October 6th. Attendance during both days is highly recommended. Click here to RSVP.