A brochure with a detailed schedule of posters & presentations will be available in early May, 2016.
Participants will be informed on or around March 25, 2016,
if they should prepare their submission as an oral or poster presentation.
Content may include:
- retrospective studies
- prospective studies
- clinical trials
Thematic Poster Categories
- Cancer Mechanisms
- Patient Safety and Access
- Hormones and Metabolism
- Tissue Injury, Repair, and Monitoring
- Infection and Toxins
- Vaccines and Immunity
- Medical Education
- Participation in the poster session requires submission of an abstract. Abstracts must be submitted no later than noon on March 16, 2016.
- Only one poster per presenter is allowed.
- We are unable to accommodate oversized posters. Poster dimensions may not exceed 4′ wide by up to 7′ tall. Poster boards will be set up “refrigerator” style (4′ wide by up to 7′ tall).
- Each poster will be assigned a number and a poster board location.
- Presenter is responsible for ensuring his/her poster is delivered and affixed to the poster board.
- T-pins will be available at the registration desk.
- Poster set-up is between 8:00 – 9:00 am on the day of the event.
- Poster session takes place from 4:00 – 5:30 pm on the event day. Presenters must be stationed by their posters and available to discuss them during this time.
- Posters must be removed between 5:30 pm and 6:00 pm on the day of the event. Any posters remaining at the end of the day will be discarded.
Thanks for participating!