Leigh-Ann J. Webb, MD, MBA
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
P.O. Box 800699
Charlottesville, VA 22908-0699
Phone: (434) 924-8485
Recipient of the 2021 Martin Luther King, Jr. Heath System Award, UVA Health.
Co-author for a COVID 19-themed children’s book: “We Are Going to Be O.K.“
- MBA, University of Virginia Darden School of Business, (2019)
- Residency, Emergency Medicine, University of Chicago Medical Center (2012)
- M.D., University of Virginia School of Medicine (2009)
- B.S.Ed., Sports Medicine, University of Virginia (2005)
Clinical and Research Interests
- Business in Medicine
- Aeromedical transport
- Lopez, B.L., Davis, H.H., Trice, T.R., Webb, L.J., Martin, M.L. (2016). Case 3: Sickle Cell Crisis. In Martin, M.L, Heron, S.L., Moreno-Walton, L., Jones, A.W. (Eds). Diversity and Inclusion in Quality Patient Care (1st ed.). Springer International Publishing.
- Davis, H.H., Webb, L.J., Martin M.L. (2016). Case 4: Mongolian Spots. In Martin, M.L, Heron, S.L., Moreno-Walton, L., Jones, A.W. (Eds). Diversity and Inclusion in Quality Patient Care (1st ed.). Springer International Publishing.
- Blumen, I.J., Bence, L., Webb, L.J. (2015). Transport Physiology: A reference for all air medical physicians. In Blumen, I.J. (Ed.), Principles and Direction of Air Medical Transport (2nd ed.). Salt Lake City, UT: Air Medical Physician Association.