- BA, Kinesiology, York University
- Fellowship, Neurology, Sunnybrook Hospital
- Fellowship, Ultrasound Neuromodulation, Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute
- MSc, Kinesiology, York University
- PhD, Kinesiology and Neuroscience, University of Waterloo
409 Lane Rd, Rm 1031
Charlottesville, VA 22901
We study the use of ultrasound for non-invasive neuromodulation. The work in the lab employs several techniques including transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), electroencephalography (EEG), electromyography (EMG), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), stereotaxic neuronavigation, computational acoustic modelling and empirical acoustic testing.