Webinars are presented by the GI Nutrition Support Team through Morrison Healthcare
Registration Fees: $40.00 Individual ($30.00 Morrison employee) / $165 Group ($150.00 Morrison group)
October 16: Enteral Nutrition and Pressors in Critical Illness
November 20: Nutrition in Solid Organ Transplant
December 10: Nutrition Management of Short Bowel Syndrome
Did you miss a webinar? Click here to see if a recorded version is available for purchase (note: you will be transferred to the Morrison Healthcare MyNutritionResources.com page)
Additional Webinar Information:
- Individual registration provides registration and certificate of participation for one (1) individual. Site registration includes one webinar connection per group, but allows for multiple certificates of participation. Please contact Stacey McCray at email@example.com if more than one connection per group is needed.
- Both audio and visuals will be provided via computer. Audio via phone line is not available.
- Online registration requires payment by credit card through Morrison Healthcare at www.MyNutritionResources.com and registration in our webinar system.
- After your registration is received and payment is confirmed (usually within 1-2 business days), you will receive the information to join the webinar. Registration/Payment will not be available on the day of the webinar. Please register and complete your payment at least one day in advance.
- Please contact us with any questions. You can email: Stacey McCray at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the UVA Nutrition Services Department at 434-924-2286
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Information: Each webinar provides 1 hour of Continuing Professional Education for Registered Dietitians (RDs)
Please note that nutrition support clinicians from other disciplines are welcome to participate in the programs, however, we are unable to provide pre-approved continuing education credit for disciplines other than RDs.