Infectious Diseases & Global Biothreats Research Day 2019
Monday, February 18, 2019
Keynote speaker: Jeanne Marrazzo, MD, MPH, FACP, FIDSA
Jeanne Marrazzo, MD, MPH, FACP, FIDSA is the Director, Division of Infectious Diseases, C. Glenn Cobbs, M.D., Endowed Professor in Infectious Diseases, University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine
Educational Resource Center, 10:00am – 5:00 pm
Full schedule of events below.
- All are welcome to attend and participate in this scientific gathering. The day will highlight the work of our trainees, and celebrate the breadth and depth of infectious disease and global biothreats research at UVA.
- All undergraduate and graduate students, residents, fellows and postdocs with an interest in infectious disease and global biothreats research are encouraged to submit an abstract. Oral presentations will be selected from submitted abstracts:
- Deadline for abstract submissions is January 21, 2019.
- Participants will be informed on February 4, 2019, if they should prepare their submission as an oral or poster presentation.
- For more information, call Ginny Atwell, ID fellowship program coordinator, at 434-243-6832, or email her VMA9T@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu.
Dr. Bill Petri, Division of Infectious Diseases