Michael Brown, PhD:
NIH 1R21AI118269-01A1 (PI: Mike Brown), Genetic basis of secondary lymphoid organ protection after virus infection
(6/15/2015 – 5/31/2017).
- R01 AR049449 (Fu, SM), HLA-D Region in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Pathogenesis
- R01 AR047988 (Fu, SM), Cellular and Genetic Basis of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus,
Peter Lobo, MD:
1 R01 DK083406 (Lobo & Okusa, co-PIs), Naturally Occurring IgM Anti-Leucocyte Autoantibodies Protect Against Renal Ischemia
- 1R01DK105133-01A1 (Okusa) Ultrasound for Non-Invasive Prevention of Acute Kidney Injury
- 1R01 DK085259 (Okusa) Sphingolipids in Acute Kidney Injury and Disease Progression
- U18EB021787-01 (MPI: Okusa) Tailoring ultrasound technology to explore mechanisms of activation of the splenic neuroimmune axis in attenuating acute organ injury. (07/1/2015-06/30/2017) (NCE)
- 5 T32 DK072922 (Okusa) Kidney Disease and Inflammation
- 5 R01 DK062324 (Okusa) Leukocyte Trafficking in Acute Renal Failure
- Coulter Translational Research Partnership 2015 (PIs: Mark Okusa and John Hossack). Image Guided, Non-Invasive, Ultrasound for Protection from Ischemia Reperfusion Injury.
- 1 R01 DK083406 (Lobo & Okusa, co-PIs). Naturally Occurring IgM Anti-Leucocyte Autoantibodies Protect Against Renal Ischemia
Sundararaman Swaminathan, MD:
NIH 1R01DK103043-01A1 (PI: Sundararaman Swaminathan). Targeting Cellular Iron Dynamics for Protection in Kidney Injury.
(07/13/2015 – 06/30/2020)