International Adoption Clinic
Our Services include:
- Review medical records, photos and videotapes before you adopt
- Perform a complete medical evaluation of your adopted child
- Initiate a vaccination schedule
- Complete blood work profiles to screen for illnesses
- Address growth and development issues
- Schedule follow-up visits as needed for your child’s situation
Clinic Hours: 2nd Wednesday every month with appointments at 9 am and 10 am.
Appointments: Mindi Shifflett
Faculty & Staff:
Sarah Boggs, M.D.
Assistant Professor of General Pediatrics
Ruth Goldeen, OTR/L, M.Ed.
Occupational Therapist with Masters in Early Childhood Education
- Joint Council on International Children’s Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Families with Children from China
- Families for Russian and Ukrainian adoption
- Clearinghouse for Adoption – federal agencies, adoption agencies, services and support groups
- International Adoption Clinic – resource for adoptive children, families, medical practitioners and adoption professionals
If you have any additional questions regarding file reviews, please click here.