Charlottesville is a lovely city, located only half an hour from the Blue Ridge Mountains. A thriving arts community, exceptional restaurants and cafes and a variety of performance venues enhance a community that is lively and diverse. Check out the websites below to learn more about the area, things to do, and sites to visit.
- Community info, libraries, schools, social groups and activities.
- The University has multiple competitive NCAA Division I sports teams with excellent venues attracting other events to Charlottesville.
- The Hook and The C’ville Weekly are local weekly papers that list bands, outings, club meetings etc.
- Monticello is a must-see for visitors to the area. It is great place to take relatives and friends.
- Thinking of moving to the area? Visit the Charlotteville Association of Realtors homepage.
- Check out the Charlottesville travel or the City of Charlottesville websites for tons of info on the community, local dining, attractions, and events.
- Lots of information about transitioning to C’ville can be found here.