UVA Center for Research in Reproduction
Ligand Assay and Analysis Core
UPDATE: The Ligand Core will re-open on JUNE 1, 2020, following the shutdown for COVID-19. We will begin accepting sample shipments on Tuesday June 2. Also, please contact the Core (email@example.com) to address specific questions.
Instructions and Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of sample should I submit, serum or plasma?
- Instructions for Sample Processing (Separation)/Storage
- Instructions for Test Requesting
- Request Form for “B User – FIB Supported Centers”
- Request Form for “C User – External Users”
- Request Form for C User – Internal to UVA
- Samples Contain HAZARDOUS AGENTS – Disclosure Form
In order to download the proper request form, you will need to determine whether you are associated with a FIB-approved grant eligible for discounted B-User rates.
- FIB Approved Grants
- Instructions for Sample Labeling, Packaging and Shipping
- Billing and Method of Payment
- Financial Data Form: PDF or Word
- Assay Methods Page
- Validation of New Steroid Assay Methods
- 2020 CV Data for Assays
For all inquiries, please call Aleisha Schoenfelder at (434) 982-3675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For payment inquiries, please contact our Center Administrator, Lori Tawney, at (434) 924-1807
or email email@example.com.
Suggestions for new services should be discussed with the Core Director, Dr. Daniel Haisenleder at (434) 982-3675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.