To Participants of the VCDPE Lifestyle Coach Training:
Please review the following materials prior to training. If you have any questions regarding the assignments, please contact us.
- Review the Diabetes Prevention Program Research Group Study article “Reduction in the Incidence of Type 2 Diabetes with Lifestyle Intervention or Metformin”
- Briefly review CDC Diabetes Prevention Recognition Program Standards and Operating Procedures, 2018 DPRP Standards.
Optional items for review are below:
- Review the Diabetes Prevention Program Research Group Study article “Diabetes Prevention Program Outcomes Study (DPPOS)”
- Review the article Da Qing Diabetes Prevention Study
- Prevent T2 Curriculum Coach and Participant Guides (a hard copy will be provided at the training)
- Video “DPP Program Operations and Fundraising” by Nicole Johnson
- CDC video “What it Means to Be a Lifestyle Coach: Preparing for Program Success”
- CDC video on data submission “Submit for Success!”