Poster Display Boards
The School of Medicine Office of Research has 48 poster display boards for general use at events sponsored by UVA Health System departments. The boards have a gray velcro surface. Each board stands on two aluminum poles which are 6 feet high. The dimensions of the boards posting area are 8′ by 4′; boards can be mounted in either portrait or landscape configuration. Posters can be displayed on both sides of a poster board.
- There is no fee for use of the boards.
- Use is limited to indoor areas within the complex of buildings contiguous with Jordan Hall.
- Boards may be reserved by contacting the Graduate Programs Office (GPO) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 924-2181. You must provide the name or title of your event, location, date, start and end time of your event, the quantity of boards needed, and the name and phone number for the person reserving the boards.
- As a consequence of limited access to the storage area and to ensure proper transport, the boards must be set up and taken down by Facilities Management personnel. There is a fee for this service. After the boards have been reserved, complete a Facilities Management On-line Work Request Form no less than two weeks prior to the date the boards are needed. Be sure to fill out the form completely before submitting your request to avoid delays. It is advisable to meet with the crew from Facilities Management prior to the event discuss how you want the boards set up. HS Facilities Management phone number is 924-1800.
- If the poster boards are to be used outside of the Health System complex, you must coordinate the pick-up, set-up and return of the boards with UVA Facilities Management.