The Educational Technology group at the School of Medicine supports the innovative use of technology in the teaching-learning process. Some of our most commonly used services are:
- Systems support of the applications for education
- Educational software application development
- Curriculum management systems support
- Classroom technologies support
- Educational grant writing collaboration
- Space management system support
- Faculty development workshops
Our staff has backgrounds in software design, database design, graphic design video production, and Windows and Mac support. For more details see our staff descriptions. You may also find it useful to review our samples of educational web sites or our workshop syllabus, Teaching with Multimedia.
For more information contact Mark Moody at 924-1528, or email email@example.com.