The Educational Technology team is here to support our students in the classrooms, labs, and skills centers at the School of Medicine. We support a variety of systems including:
- learn.med – LMS, including Online Testing, curriculum management
- OASIS – Student scheduling, rostering, evaluations, grades
- Student Source – Our legacy learning management systems
- Classroom Response Systems – Turning Point
- Virtual Slides – Virtual microscopy
- VH Dissector – Virtual human body software provided for anatomy instruction
- Secure Storage – UVa and Health System approved options for cloud storage.
- Podcasting for the classrooms in Panopto
- CAE/Learning Space – Clinical Skills Center and Simulation Centers, OSCE events
- Resource Scheduler – requesting and scheduling SOM resources (rooms)
Although we have may to refer you to others for expert-level help, we can typically assist students with:
- EPIC – Accessing the system from your personal computing devices.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) – to access on-grounds and clinical systems securely
- Secure Computing and Secure Data Storage practices
The most reliable way to contact us is via email to email@example.com.