The Educational Technology team is here to support our students in the classrooms, labs, and skills centers at the School of Medicine. We support a variety of systems including:
- Student Source – The front-door of our learning management systems, online testing, discussion boards, etc.
- OASIS – Student scheduling, rostering, evaluations, grades
- Online Testing – quiz, formative and summative exams.
- CAE/Learning Space – Clinical Skills Center and Simulation Centers, OSCE recordings
- Audio and visual systems for recording/podcasting for the classrooms
- Resource Scheduler – requesting and scheduling SOM resources (rooms)
- Classroom Response Systems – Turning Point
- Virtual Slides – Virtual microscopy
- VH Dissector – Virtual human body software provided for anatomy instruction
- Secure Storage – UVa and Health System approved options for cloud storage.
- EPIC – Clinical records systems.
On this site, you will find a series of web pages for accessing these systems and technologies.
The most reliable way to contact us is via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.