The system is typically used for quizzes, formative exams, and summative exams in the undergraduate medical education (UME) curriculum. While it works well on mobile devices, we recommend that UME students use their laptop and a modern web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, FireFox, etc.)
UME students can access the application here (NetBadge credentials required) – https://learn.med.virginia.edu/OnlineTesting/
Tech Tips for Taking an Exam
- Reboot your computer before you start
- Keep open applications to a minimum (preferably just your web browser)
- Make sure you have a reliable internet connection
- Have your phone charged and/or DUO backup codes ready when you login to start the exam
- Do NOT wait until 12:59pm on Sunday to login & open the exam!
Need Help? Contact us via email at email@example.com. We monitor this email address during the day and on weekends when exams are scheduled. During typical business hours (9am to 5pm), we will check in at least once per hour. We will respond via email unless you tell us differently (leave a phone number). If taking the exam after 5pm, be patient as it could be 9am the next morning before you hear back from the Med Ed Tech team.