Classroom Response Systems
School of Medicine students use Turning Point, a “clicker-less” audience response system. Faculty often employ this technology during lectures and group discussions to encourage audience participation and to receive feedback.
You will establish your account and answer a polling question between Wed, Aug 5th 12pm – Thur, Aug 6th 11am.
- Go to ttpoll.com
- Click Sign In. (Upper right hand corner)
- Enter your Email (use your @virginia.edu email account)click Sign In.
- You will be prompted for you UVA username and password, after you enter you will be prompted for Duo.
- Enter the Session ID SOMLS in the Enter Session ID field.
- Click Join Session.
- You will be promoted to answer a question about your computing setup – do that!
For future use
When faculty open a poll they will post or announce the Session ID so that you can respond to the poll using: