Material Transfer Agreements

How to obtain a Material Transfer Agreement or a Data Use Agreement

Step One: Complete the appropriate form from the Grants and Contracts site

Step Two: Submit form (and draft MTA/DUA if you received one) to

Step Three: Obtain and submit additional documentation.  If your MTA requires additional documentation, such as IRB approval submit the contract request form early and obtain the additional approvals in parallel with contract negotiations. If you are uncertain about what additional approvals may be required, contact your assigned contract negotiator. The following are examples of approvals that may be required depending on the circumstances:

Frequently Asked Questions