There are two fellowship positions open each year, for the two-year training program.
- Recommended Deadline for applications is July 31.
- Applications can be submitted after July 1, we advise submission prior to July, after that date, we begin contacting applicants for interview invitations and scheduling.
- Interviews are conducted from mid-August through October, primarily on Wednesdays.
- Interview scheduling is done via e-mail.
- The NRMP Rank Order list opens in mid-October and closes in mid-November.
- Priority is given to applicants with an interest in academic rheumatology.
Applications are considered complete when the following are submitted to ERAS:
- Curriculum vitae
- Dean’s letter, Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE), or original transcript
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from the applicant’s internal medicine residency program director
U.S. Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) or Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX) scores
For foreign applicants, certification from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Applications will be reviewed when all the above documentation has been submitted