A stipulation of our NIH Training Grant is that our fellowship trainees must be either United States citizens or permanent residents. However, we encourage highly qualified international physicians to apply, with funding obtained through other sources.
Applications will be received only through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service).
Only completed applications will be considered, and must include all of the following documentation:
- ERAS Application
- Medical School Dean’s letter
- Medical School transcript
- Residency Program Director’s letter of recommendation
- two additional letters of recommendation
- USMLE transcript – Steps 1, 2 and 3 are required.
- ECFMG certification, if appropriate
- Personal statement
Dates, Virtual Interviews, Deadlines
- Accepting applications through ERAS
- Interviews conducted virtually August 31st, 2020 through October 19th, 2020
- NRMP Match Day: December 2nd, 2020
Please contact Ginny Atwell, Infectious Diseases Fellowship Program Coordinator, at (434) 243-6832, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org