Instructions for Abstracts
- Abstracts will be accepted via the on-line submission form only.
- The deadline for submissions is January 24, 2022, by noon.
- All other abstracts will be presented as posters. A panel of judges will select the top poster presentations, which will be announced at the conclusion of Research Day.
- Notification of Oral presentation: February 7, 2022
- Please submit the abstract as a Word document, using Arial 11 pt. font.
- Include your name as part of the file name (i.e., Johnson-Mary-Abstract.doc).
- At the top of the document, bold the title and list the names of the authors, with the presenting author’s name underlined, i.e.:The effects of marigolds on men on the moon. Jones J, Smith RF, Parker G.
- The abstract should not exceed one page or approximately 350 words.
- Upload the file using the online submission form, and click the “Attach Abstract” button.
- Check the appropriate box on the submission form to indicate if the presenting author is a graduate student, resident, clinical fellow, research fellow, or other.
If you have problems with the submission process, contact: 434-243-6832