Instructions for Abstracts
- Abstracts will be accepted via the on-line submission form only.
- Deadline for submissions is February 1st, 2021, by noon.
- There will be no Poster Presentations at the 2021 Research Day. Submitting an abstract means that you agree to give a talk if you are selected.
- Please submit the abstract as a Word document, using Arial 11 pt. font.
- Include your name as part of the file name (i.e., Johnson-Mary-Abstract.doc).
- At the top of the document, bold the title and list the names of the authors, with the presenting author’s name underlined, i.e.:The effects of marigolds on men on the moon. Jones J, Smith RF, Parker G.
- Abstract should not exceed one page or approximately 350 words.
- Upload the file using the online submission form, and clicking the “Attach Abstract” button.
- Check the appropriate box on the submission form to indicate if the presenting author is a graduate student, resident, clinical fellow, research fellow, or other.
If you have problems with the submission process, contact Ginny Atwell:
VMA9T@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu / 434-243-6832