Advanced Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship:
How to Apply
Applications for 2018-2019 are now closed.
To apply for a two year Electrophysiology Fellowship beginning July 2019, applications must be submitted via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) by January 31.
Interested applicants should provide (in ERAS):
- ERAS Application including current photograph
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- USMLE or COMLEX transcript
- ECFMG certificate ( if applicable)
- Three Letters of recommendation ( one from current program director)
- Interviews are conducted by invitation.
- In order to be considered for an interview, applicants must be:
- ABIM certified in Internal Medicine
- ABIM certified/eligible in Adult Cardiovascular Diseases
- Three years of fellowship-training in general adult cardiology
Call or email Anne Shipe: 434-924-9001 // firstname.lastname@example.org.