Interventional Cardiology Fellowship Program
Qualified candidates will be:
- ABIM certified in Internal Medicine
- ABIM certified/eligible in Adult Cardiovascular Diseases
- Three years of fellowship training in general Cardiology
Required supporting documents:
- ERAS application, including a current photograph
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- USMLE or COMLEX transcript
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from the current program director
All interviews are by invitation only, and candidates selected to interview will be contacted.
We are currently filled for 2022-2023 and 2023-2024.
Please refer back to the website for future details on applications for 2024-2025.
Interventional Cardiology Fellowship Coordinator
Division of Cardiovascular Medicine
University of Virginia
PO Box 800662
Charlottesville, VA 22908-0662
Email: Kara Watts (firstname.lastname@example.org)