Interventional Cardiology Fellowship Program
Qualified candidates will be:
- ABIM certified in Internal Medicine
- ABIM certified/eligible in Adult Cardiovascular Diseases
- Three years of fellowship-training in general Cardiology
Required supporting documents:
- ERAS application, including current photograph
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- USMLE or COMLEX transcript
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from current program director
All interviews are by invitation only and candidates selected to interview will be contacted.
We are currently filled for 2020-2021 and 2021-2022.
Please refer back to the website for future details on applications for 2022-2023.
Interventional Cardiology Fellowship Coordinator
Division of Cardiovascular Medicine
University of Virginia
PO Box 800662
Charlottesville, VA 22908-0662
Email: Cheryl Etelvari (CLE4N@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu)