Advanced Vascular Medicine Fellowship Program:
How to Apply
We are currently accepting applications for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. To be eligible for this fellowship, you must have completed at least two years of residency training in internal medicine. Physicians who have completed training in internal medicine, and/or are currently in internal-medicine-based fellowship programs, such as cardiology, hematology, etc., are welcome to apply.
- Online application form (click the “submit” box at the bottom to send)
- Curriculum vitae (see below)
- Personal statement (see below)
- Three letters of recommendation (see below for details)
CV and personal statement:
We prefer that you email these documents to us (rather than include them as part of the online application form). Make sure they are clearly labeled with your name and contact information, and email to: Aditya Sharma, MBBS, Fellowship Coordinator (email@example.com).
Letters of recommendation:
We require three letters of recommendation, as follows:
- One from the director of your internal medicine residency program
- Two from other faculty members, physicians or scientists with whom you have trained or under whom you have worked, at your discretion
As with the CV, we prefer that you email our Program Director, Dr Aditya Sharma.
Email program director Aditya Sharma, MBBS, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.