Inpatient Hematology and Oncology Moonlighting Information

Forest-Moonlight-55_www_FullHDWpp_com_Below are links to information and required paperwork for individuals who wish to moonlight.

Note: If the individual wishing to moonlight is a current resident or fellow, moonlighting must be approved by BOTH the division (form #1) and by the School of Medicine Graduate Medical Education office (form #2).

The division form should be submitted to:

The GME form should be submitted to Diane Farineau or faxed to 434-244-9438. (The contact info is also on the form.)

Background information:

Required Forms:

Contact if you have questions about this process.