Each year the Best Doctors in America® List by Best Doctors, Inc., selects the top 5% of physicians in their respective fields. Out of the 205 University of Virginia physicians named to the list for 2015-2016, 13 are in the Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging.
The list is based on a confidential survey that asks 40,000 physicians “If you or a loved one needed a doctor in your specialty, to whom would you refer?”
Physicians chosen from the UVA Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging:
- Bennett A. Alford, MD | Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Mark W. Anderson, MD | Musculoskeletal Imaging
- J. Fritz Angle, MD | Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Avery Evans, MD | Neuroradiology
- Jennifer Harvey, MD | Breast Imaging
- Ziv J. Haskal, MD | Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Mary Elizabeth Jensen, MD | Neuroradiology
- Christopher Kramer, MD | Non-Invasive Cardiovascular Imaging
- Arun Krishnaraj, MD | Body Imaging – Abdominal
- Alan H. Matsumoto, MD | Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Jayashree Parekh, MD | Nuclear Medicine
- Patrice K. Rehm, MD | Nuclear Medicine
- Michael Salerno, MD | Non-Invasive Cardiovascular Imaging
For more information, see Physician Profiles.
Congratulations to these physicians in their continuing efforts to help further our department’s mission to provide compassionate, caring, and high quality Medical Imaging and image-guided therapy services to improve the quality of life for our patients and their families.