NERLSCD/MAD SSCi 19 Conference
- Nov 6-8, 2019
- Philadelphia, PA
- Goto http://madssci.wpengine.com/for more information
Annual Course in Flow Cytometry
- June 8 – June 13, 2019
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- June 19-23, 2020
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Convention Center
Cytometrist’s primer to single cell data analysis
- CyTOF Guide to which high dimensional analysis tools to apply when analyzing CyTOF data.
Fluorofinder is updated!
- Visit the UVA Fluorofinder Portal to get started designing antibody panels for your experiments!
- a free, open-access search platform that helps scientists look for antibodies from publications.
BenchSci can search publications
- BenchSci’s algorithm screens publications to identify how antibodies were used in each paper. The figures containing antibody usage data are made searchable and filterable by specific experimental contexts (ie. techniques, tissues, cell lines) on the BenchSci platform. Go to www.benchsci.com to find out more!