- Check out this webinar from Denovo software and Fluorofinder on panel design and data analysis in Conventional and Spectral Flow Cytometry
- June 19-23, 2020
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Recent Astrolabe Survey on use of Barcoding in CyTOF
- Antibody Conjugation Service Page, click here for more information on fluorescence and CyTOF Conjugation Services.
- Laboratory mice born to wild mice have natural microbiota and model human immune responses – Rosshart, S.P., Herz, J et. al., Science, August 2019
- RUNX3 levels in human hematopoietic progenitors are regulated by aging and dictate erythroid-myeloid balance – Balogh, P. et al., Haematologica, June 2019
Cytometrist’s primer to single cell data analysis
- CyTOF Guide to which high dimensional analysis tools to apply when analyzing CyTOF data.
Fluorofinder is updated!
- Visit the UVA Fluorofinder Portal to get started designing antibody panels for your experiments!
- a free, open-access search platform that helps scientists look for antibodies from publications.
BenchSci can search publications
- BenchSci’s algorithm screens publications to identify how antibodies were used in each paper. The figures containing antibody usage data are made searchable and filterable by specific experimental contexts (ie. techniques, tissues, cell lines) on the BenchSci platform. Go to www.benchsci.com to find out more!