NERLSCD/MAD SSCi 19 Conference
- Nov 6-8, 2019
- Philadelphia, PA
- Goto http://madssci.wpengine.com/for more information
- June 19-23, 2020
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Laboratory mice born to wild mice have natural microbiota and model human immune responses – Rosshart, S.P., Herz, J et. al., Science, August 2019
Cytometrist’s primer to single cell data analysis
- CyTOF Guide to which high dimensional analysis tools to apply when analyzing CyTOF data.
Fluorofinder is updated!
- Visit the UVA Fluorofinder Portal to get started designing antibody panels for your experiments!
- a free, open-access search platform that helps scientists look for antibodies from publications.
BenchSci can search publications
- BenchSci’s algorithm screens publications to identify how antibodies were used in each paper. The figures containing antibody usage data are made searchable and filterable by specific experimental contexts (ie. techniques, tissues, cell lines) on the BenchSci platform. Go to www.benchsci.com to find out more!