Please click on the forgot your password link on the login page
HOW TO REOPEN A SUBMITTED EVALUATION
If faculty or students submit an Evaluation and later realize it contains an error, the evaluation can be reopened under:
Course > Evaluations > Search & Edit Evaluations
Click Status next to the evaluation to be opened.
In New Status, highlight Started. Click Save.
To send a Notification email with a link to the evaluation, click the Reminder link.
Why do administrators receive OASIS NOTIFY emails about Requirement Checklist Entries?
- Administrators will receive an OASIS NOTIFY email when an Observer logs in with an invalid User Name or in other situations where OASIS cannot identify the user account.
- Observers must log in to OASIS with their own User Names and Passwords to complete Requirement Checklist Sign-off or Verify/Add Comment entries when using a student’s handheld device. This authenticates that the entry was made by the Observer, not the student.
- The email messages will vary slightly depending on the type of User name/Password problem that occurred and on the type of action performed by the Observer: Sign-off/Sign-off denied or Verify/Comment. (See examples below.)
In the following example, the Observer entered an email address (email@example.com) in place of a User name and did not enter a valid Password. Because OASIS could not identify the email address (User name), an email was triggered and sent to the administrator.
OASIS NOTIFY: Requirement Checklist Sign-off/Sign-off denied entry was posted by an undetermined user
A user claiming to be firstname.lastname@example.org attempted to add a “Sign-off” or “Sign-off denied” entry to an item in OASIS, but the username was not found in the system. Please log into OASIS and follow the instructions on the Process Unassigned Checklist Entries page. Determine which user created the entry. Link the entry to the user’s account or remove the invalid entry from the system.
In the next example, the Observer entered an invalid User name (psmitb) which OASIS could not identify. This triggered an email to the administrator.
OASIS NOTIFY: Requirement Checklist Verify/Comment was posted by an undetermined user
A user claiming to be psmitb attempted to Verify/Comment on a completed entry in OASIS, but the username was not found in the system. Please log into OASIS and follow the instructions on the Process Unassigned Checklist Entries page. Determine which user created the entry. Link the entry to the user’s account or remove the invalid entry from the system.
What steps should administrators follow when they receive the emails?
The administrator will need to log in to OASIS, determine which user made the entry and then “link” the Sign-off/Verify entry with the appropriate user account. To connect the user with the entry, use the following instructions.
First, click on the OASIS link in the email. You will be taken to the Process Unassigned Checklist Entries page.
The Process Unassigned Checklist Entries page can also be accessed through a link on a user’s My Home page.
Note: Process Unassigned Checklist Entries can be accessed under Course>Requirements Checklists>Process Unassigned Checklist Entries for Course Checklists AND under Configure>Requirement Checklists>Process Unassigned Checklist for Non-course Checklists.
- Sign-off/Verify Entries that could not be associated (linked) with a user will be displayed on the page. Determine which user created an entry or comment.
- Click Select all to associate all comments/entries with a user or check an individual comment/entry.
- To associate or “link” the entry with a user, click the Associate with User button. The Find a user box will display.
- Use the search field to find a user, then click Associate user.
- A Success message will display when the user is successfully associated with the selected entry. Click Close. (The user will immediately receive an email asking for confirmation of the entry.)
- After an entry has been has been successfully associated, it will be moved to the Recent Associations section at the bottom of the page.
- Recent Associations can be changed as long as this page remains open. If you associate an entry with a different user, a new email will be sent. To make changes after leaving the page, contact an administrator.
- If you identify a duplicate entry on the page, click the Mark as Duplicate button. The entry will be deleted.
- If an entry appears to be invalid but not just an error, click the Mark as Suspicious button. The entry will be deleted. An email will be sent to alert designated OASIS administrators within your school.