Ready-To-Print and Share
Spread the word!
Your friends, family, students, colleagues, or clients may not understand how the poison center number can help them. They may also be unaware that the call is free, that the center never closes, and that all information is kept private. We encourage you to share one or more of the flyers below so that people can make the best use of the poison center.
The format is simple, with low-resolution images and text, and can be printed in black & white from any desktop printer. You might also wish to copy and paste the link to a flyer and share it electronically.
Thank you for helping to prevent poisoning in your community!
- Basic Brochure: English and Spanish– 3 per page – more economical to print & share.
- Prevent Poisoning Checklist – large print – an all-purpose checklist for any family.
- Prevent Poisoning Checklist – 2 per page – more economical to print & share.
- Got Preschoolers? Tips for Parents and Caregivers
- For New Parents – in ENGLISH
- For New Parents – in SPANISH
- Medicine Tracker – Keep a convenient list of all the medicines you take.
- COVID-19 Poisoning Prevention Tips – Both English and Spanish versions included.
- Marijuana (Cannabis): What Parents and Caretakers Need to Know
- Word Search Puzzle