Medicine Grand Rounds
Next DoMGrand Rounds:
02/21 2020 – Women in Medicine Lecture, Ildiko Lingvay, MD
Fridays 12:00 – 1:15 PM
Education Resource Center (ERC) – Room A
- 12:00-12:15 Lunch
- 12:15-12:30 Department Updates
- 12:30-1:15 Medical Grand Rounds
CME Accreditation Statement
- The University of Virginia School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- The University of Virginia School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- The University Of Virginia School Of Medicine awards one hour of participation to each non-physician participant who successfully completes this educational activity. The University of Virginia School of Medicine maintains a permanent record of participants who have been awarded hours of participation. CME transcripts may be obtained at CME Village (click on Transcripts and follow the instructions).
- More information available at Grand Rounds and RSS Overview.
- Videos of the events in most cases will be available once they have been edited, captioned, and transcribed per ADA compliance guidelines. This usually takes about two weeks. Thank you for your patience.
- To view videos, click on the link attached to the event. The password to view is: medmovies