Medicine Grand Rounds
Next DoMGrand Rounds:
12/13 2019 – Atuke Lecture – Matthias Kretzler, MD
Fridays 12:00 – 1:15 PM
Education Resource Center (ERC) – Room A
- 12:00-12:15 Lunch
- 12:15-12:30 Department Updates
- 12:30-1:15 Medical Grand Rounds
CME Accreditation Statement
- The University of Virginia School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- The University of Virginia School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- The University Of Virginia School Of Medicine awards one hour of participation to each non-physician participant who successfully completes this educational activity. The University of Virginia School of Medicine maintains a permanent record of participants who have been awarded hours of participation. CME transcripts may be obtained at CME Village (click on Transcripts and follow the instructions).
- More information available at Grand Rounds and RSS Overview.
- To view videos, click on link attached to event. The password to view is: medmovies