Application Information GI
UVA Fellowship Program – Utilizing ERAS and the Match
The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology uses ERAS: Electronic Residency Application Service to select interview candidates for the upcoming match. Interviews are held from September through November. Early application is strongly advised.
Materials required for application through ERAS include:
- MyERAS application worksheet (CAF) (PDF, 15 pages – 85KB)
- Letters of recommendation (three are required, including one from applicants IM residency program director).
- Personal statement
- Medical school transcript
- Wallet size color photograph (optional)
- USMLE transcript (transmitted by the NBME) OR
COMLEX transcript (transmitted by the NBOME)
For International Medical Graduates only:
- ECFMG Status Report
- J-1 and H1B visa applicants are considered on a case-by-case basis.