Stephen V. Early, MD
- The Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology offers special expertise in pediatric airway disease, sinusitis, all types of pediatric otologic conditions, obstructive sleep apnea, and tumors (both benign and malignant) of the head and neck
- Laryngology – laryngomalacia, subglottic hemangiomas, subglottic stenosis, vocal cord paralysis, laryngeal webs, laryngeal cysts, and recurrent respiratory papillomatosis; croup, stridor, chronic cough, hoarseness.
- Bronchoesophagology – A robust multidisciplinary aerodigestive program to investigate gastroesophageal reflux, treatment of other breathing and swallowing disorders, and foreign body removal.
- Rhinology – medical and surgical management of allergic rhinitis, chronic and recurrent sinusitis.
- Otology/Neurotology – congenital and acquired hearing loss, cholesteatoma, tympanic membrane perforations, otosclerosis, congenital aural atresia, balance disorders, facial paralysis, and cochlear implantation.
- Communication Disorders: speech and language problems, velopharyngeal insufficiency.