- A. Tucker Gleason, Ph.D., Director of Audiology
- Donna Catalano, Au.D.
- Cynthia Clark, Au.D.
- Lori Grove, Ph.D.
- Deborah Hildebrand, M.S.
- Amber Kiser, Ph.D.
- Melissa McNichol, Au.D
- Alexandra Melahn, Au.D.
- Liz Rabin, M.S.
- Nicola Ratcliffe, Au.D.
- Janet Sturtevant, M.Ed., Assistant Director of Audiology
Auditory Verbal Therapy
- Lori Bobsin, Ph.D., Coordinator, Aural Rehabilitation Program
- Hearing Loss – Adult and Pediatric
- Dizziness, Vertigo, and Balance Disorders
- Tinnitus (Ringing in Ear)
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluation – Adult and Pediatric
- Cochlear Implant Evaluation and Programming
- Hearing Aid Evaluation, Sales, and Service
- Evaluation of Dizziness, Vertigo, Balance Disorders
- Tinnitus (ringing in ears) Evaluation and Management
- Electrophysiology Testing (ABR hearing testing; ENoG facial nerve testing)
- Auditory Verbal Therapy
- Auditory Processing Evaluation
Many new patients with complaints of hearing loss, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), dizziness or balance problems, and chronic ear infections will also have appointments with either Dr. Hashisaki or Dr. Kesser. These patients can expect to be scheduled for a hearing test in Audiology prior to their appointment with the physician. Audiology is located on the first floor of the 415 Ray C. Hunt Building, Suite 1200. Following the hearing test, patients will be directed to the second floor where they will be seen by Dr. Hashisaki or Dr. Kesser.
We feel it is important for patients to understand the nature of the problem, the diagnosis, and all treatment options. These will be explained in detail, and all questions will be answered. Instructions and follow-up will also be discussed.