Work With Us
I am interested in: Faculty Positions, Tech/RN Positions, or Living in Charlottesville
At UVA Radiology and Medical Imaging, the opportunities afforded by a major academic medical center are coupled with the ease and charm of living in one of the best small cities in the United States.
Working at a Level I trauma center and academic medical center means that each day brings new and rewarding challenges. But those rewarding professional challenges are balanced by our department’s close and genuinely supportive community; our access to all the resources and attractions of the University of Virginia, one of the nation’s finest public universities; and the astonishing natural beauty and ever-expanding inventory of things to experience, eat, and explore in Charlottesville, Virginia.
To learn more about an open position, please contact the personnel listed below.
- Faculty Positions (MDs, PhDs): Contact Faculty Affairs Coordinator Nicole Vaughan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-243-0881.
- NPs, PAs, and all other Staff Positions: Contact Staff Affairs and Education Manager Terry Crow at email@example.com or 434-243-1421.
- Residents, Fellows and Instructors: Contact Senior Education Coordinator Sandy Kerns at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-924-9484.
- RNs: Contact Nurse Manager Vickie Taylor at or email@example.com or 434-924-1163.
- Technologists (Diagnostic, CT, MRI, and Ultrasound): Contact Radiology Manager Rich Hooper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-924-5817.
- Interventional Radiology RNs: Contact Nurse Manager Edwin Lute at email@example.com or 434-924-8452.
- Interventional Radiology Technologists: Contact Director of Interventional Radiology Anita Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-924-9401.
- Breast Imaging/Mammography: Contact Director of Outpatient Imaging Tom Redman at email@example.com.