If you need to get in contact Stacey Criswell, Ph.D., please send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Medical School Building (Old Medical School) room 4806-see map and directions below or use the University of Virginia interactive map
Phone number: 434.924.2524
- Take the link to the West Complex from Pinn Hall (on level 2) or Hospital (on level 1).
- Turn right to enter the lobby of the West Complex and head to the right of the information desk.
- Pass West Elevators A and turn right as though heading to the Corner or Eye Clinic.
- Pass through 2 open doorways and after about 50 yards look for Old Medical School Elevator #3 on your left , (you must enter the Old Medical School on level 1 or 2) or stairs on right just past the elevator; the Medical School auditorium is past both elevator and stairs.
- Go to 4th floor. On exiting the elevator, you will see a sign pointing to Advanced Microscopy Facility (veer right). From stairs, turn left, and left again at the end of the corridor. Room 4806 is a third of the way down the corridor.