- Training on operating microscopes
- Consultation on microscopy projects
- Lightsheet Microscopy and Sample Preparation
- Multiphoton Microscopy
- Confocal Microscopy including FRAP, FRET, FLIM
- Live Cell Imaging, Time Lapse, Intravital Imaging
- Correlative light and electron microscopy (CLEM)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Critical point drying, sputter coating, ultramicrotomy
- Other sample preparation for Electron Microscopy
The AMF staff can perform all of the above services for you at the the Technical services rate & instrument operation rate or they can train you so that you can operate instruments at the rates shown in the rates table.
Contact the facility about sample preparation before bringing samples for microscopy.
Use iLab to reserve microscopes. Instructions from iLab.
If you are not enrolled in iLab, please contact ORCA . If you do not have access to a worktag for billing, your PI, lab manager, or financial administrator should be able to grant you access.