Transmission Electron Microscope:
- JEOL 1230 with real-time digital imaging (2Kx2K), ultra high resolution digital imaging (4Kx4K) and film imaging
Scanning Electron Microscope:
- Zeiss Sigma VP HD field SEM
High Content Imaging System
- Zeiss LSM 700 with 405, 488, 543, 633 nm lasers, ZEN software
- Zeiss LSM 710 Multiphoton. 4 channel detection, 405, 458, 488, 514, 561, 633 nm lasers. Coherent Chameleon Vision-S laser for 2-photon imaging.
- Zeiss LSM 880. Can read 10 dyes simultaneously. In MR4.
- Olympus BX51 microscope/digital camera: Brightfield, Fluorescence, Phase Contrast and DIC
- Olympus SZX12 dual objective stereo microscope/digital camera: Brightfield, Darkfield and Fluorescence
- High Resolution Vacuum Evaporator for rotary shadowing
- Leica Ultracut Ultramicrotomes (3)
- Critical Point Dryer
- Sputter Coater
Advanced Imaging Center at Howard Hughes Medical Institute
AIC has a program for researchers to submit proposals to use their advanced imaging systems that are not commercially available; see more information.