Seminars and Workshops
Instrument of the Month
Name your Instrument of the Month for the next AMF Workshop!
- Stellaris 8 tau-STED Supler Resolution and FLIM microscopy
- Stellaris 8 DIVE Multiphoton Confocal
- 2023 Imaris 3D&4D Data Analysis
- Tissue clearing, lightsheet microscopy and Lightsheet 7
- Epi-fluorescence microscopy and Thunder Imager w/TIRF
- LSM 880 w/ Airyscan
- FLIM and FRET workshop at the Keck Center
- Aivia Data Analysis
- VS200 Research Slide Scanner seminar and workshop
- Abbelight: Single-Molecule Localization Microscopy seminar and workshop
The Instrument of the Month workshop highlights one of the state-of-the-art microscopes hosted by AMF. The workshop lasts one day and is held on the first Friday of each month. The morning session features a lecture covering fundamental concepts such as fluorescence microscopy, sample preparation, and imaging data analysis, as well as advanced microscopy applications such as tissue clearing, TIRF, spectral unmixing, two-photon, lightsheet, and super-resolution. The afternoon session consists of hands-on operating activities of the Instrument of the Month to reinforce learning. The workshop uses a small-group approach to provide opportunities for better participation and more individualized feedback and support.
Contact us today to sign up for the workshop.
Send your specific inquiries to AMF to learn more details.