MIDUS Participating Programs
We can upload your transcripts and MSPE through the MIDUS system. In order for us to do so, you must send an electronic request to the School of Medicine using EFDO On-line Services.
Steps for Submitting MIDUS Requests in EFDO On-line Services
- Log in to MyERAS and select “Additional Documents” from the Documents section.
- Click EFDO On-line Services, at the bottom of the “Additional Documents” page.
- Once your EFDO On-line Services page loads, click MIDUS Request at the top.
- Once you have carefully read the disclosures, check the box next to “I have read and accept the above disclosures.” and click Continue.
- Read the instructions and click New Document Request.
- Select which document type you are requesting (MSPE and/or medical school transcript). You must submit a separate request for each document type you would like uploaded through MIDUS.
- Enter complete contact information for your medical institution:
Lisa Howdyshell, Registrar Associate
PO Box 800739, Charlottesville, VA 22903
- Enter any comments or special instructions for your medical school.
- Carefully check the information you supplied, and click Submit. This will send the email request to your medical school.
- If your request was submitted successfully, you will see a confirmation page. Click OK on this page to return to the request homepage.
- Complete these steps for each document type you would like to request
You can track the status of your existing MIDUS requests from the request home page in EFDO On-line Services.
It is your responsibility to follow up with your medical school to ensure that documents are ready in time to be sent to EFDO to meet program deadlines.
MIDUS Non-participating Programs
All official transcripts are ordered through the Office of the University Registrar. You can order online and have them sent by mail or electronically.
For your Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
The Office for Student Affairs does not release copies of the MSPE to the former student directly, We are happy to mail or email the letter directly to the program. Please complete the form below to request this service.