Members of our faculty are frequently invited to speak at hospitals, professional conferences, first responder training sessions, and other facilities within our region. Some recent topics include Updates on Drugs of Abuse, Envenomations, Pediatric Poisonings, Criminal Poisoning, and The Use of Extracorporeal Modalities in Poisonings. Many other topics are available on request.
The Division of Medical Toxicology offers many other opportunities for professional education, including:
- An extensive training rotation service for physicians, nurses, and pharmacists.
- A semi-annual 2-week Wilderness Medicine Course.
- Medical Toxicology Fellowship program.
- Free monthly e-newsletter: ToxTalks
- Free quarterly e-newsletter: Occupational Toxicology News (click here to subscribe)