Congratulations to Dr. Shinichi Fukuda! He won 2nd place in the 2017 Sun & Science Fellow Research competition at the 3rd Annual Sun & Science Conference, National Educational Resident & Fellow Research Conference.
The Sun & Science Conference:
- Provides an opportunity for leadership and career development programs, including career pathways toward clinician-scientists
- Allows residents and fellows to present their research before their peers
- Enables residents and fellows to learn about ongoing research at other institutions
- Stimulates residents to generate new needs/ideas for the future ophthalmic research
- Includes faculty, who serve as hosts, judges and chairs of conference sessions
- Requires residents and fellows to submit abstracts for papers and posters