Application Requirements for UVA Hospice & Palliative Medicine Fellowship
The Hospice & Palliative Medicine fellowship program accepts two fellows each year; fellowships last 12 months.
Applicants Must Have
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Three or more years of residency training in an ACGME-accredited program in internal medicine, family medicine, psychiatry and neurology, anesthesiology, surgery, emergency medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, or physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- U.S. citizenship, permanent residency, or a J-1 visa.
How to Apply
- Our program participates in the Medical Specialties Matching Program (MSMP) Fellowship Match.
- Applications are accepted through ERAS.
- For 2022, interviews will be virtual half-day sessions starting in late July/early August and ending by October.
Required Documents for ERAS Application
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- 3 letters of recommendation
- USMLE scores (Applicants must show evidence of the successful passage of USMLE Step 3 prior to entering our fellowship program.)