We see patients in the clinic by appointment which can be made by calling (434) 924-5348:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:00 AM — 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 10:00 AM — 5:00 PM
Ask to be seen in the International Family Medicine Clinic. If you are sick or need care sooner, please tell the receptionist so we can schedule you for an earlier appointment. Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to register.
For Emergency Medical Problems:
- Call (434) 924-5340 for daytime emergencies (8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.)
- Call (434) 924-0000 for nighttime or weekend emergencies, or go to the UVA Emergency Department.
If You Do Not Speak English:
- Request that an interpreter for your native language be present at your appointment and indicate the language needed.
- Ask a family member or friend to call on your behalf.
We Are Prepared To…
- Care for new or chronic illnesses
- Treatment for cuts, sprains, and other injuries
- Pregnancy care and delivery of babies
- Care for babies and children
- Family planning information and services
- Preventive care and health maintenance services
- Employment physicals and treatment of worker’s compensation injuries
- School, camp, and sports physicals
- Care for women including Pap smears and mammograms
- Nursing services such as dressing changes and blood pressure checks
- Specialized care for senior citizens