We see patients in the office by appointment which can be made by calling (434) 297-6000.
Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM — 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM — 8:00 PM
If you are in need of medical care at night and on weekends, call (434) 924-0000. Your call will be taken by our answering service operator who will have our doctor-on-call return your call as soon as possible. He or she will provide telephone advice and, if necessary, will see you in the University Emergency Room. It is important to call before coming to the Emergency Room as these physicians are quite busy. Your E.R. stay can often be shortened if the physician knows in advance that you are coming.
We Are Prepared To…
- Care for new or old illnesses you may have
- Treat cuts, sprains, and other injuries
- Care for you during your pregnancy and deliver your baby
- Provide counseling for families
- Take care of your baby as well as your older children
- Provide care to older persons
- Provide birth control information and services
- Provide preventative care and health maintenance services
- Provide first-line and continuing medical care for you and your family. If needed, we can arrange for you to see medical specialists.
- Provide school and sports physicals