Patients are seen by appointment:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
If you have an unexpected need to see your physician, please call the office before you come in. We will make every possible attempt to see you.
If your primary care physician is not available, we will schedule you with another doctor from your physician’s team. Calling the office prior to coming in will reduce your waiting time and reduce exposure to other patients’ illnesses.
If you are in need of medical care at night, on weekends, or on holidays, please call (434) 924-0000. Your call will be taken by our answering service operator who will have our doctor-on-call return your call as soon as possible.
Please bring your insurance card and medications with you to every visit. If you are new to our office, you may be asked to bring medical records with you from your last provider.
We Are Prepared To…
- Care for new or old illnesses you may have
- Treat cuts, sprains, and other injuries
- Care for you during your pregnancy and deliver your baby
- Take care of your baby and children
- Provide birth control information and services
- Provide preventative care and health maintenance services
- Provide employment physicals and treat worker’s compensation injuries
- Provide school, camp, and and sports physicals
- Provide counseling for families
- Provide first-line and continuing medical care for you and your family. If needed, we can arrange for you to see medical specialists.