How to Apply
Applications for entry into our program on July 1, 2021, will commence on September 15, 2019. Applications are only accepted via ERAS.
Documents required for application review:
- MyERAS application
- Medical school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- USMLE Step I, Step II CK, CS (Step I at minimum). Step II CK, CS prior to entry into the program.
Note, Step II CK, CS required for international medical graduates
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical School Performance Evaluation
- ECFMG certified prior to appointment (international medical graduates only)
The following NRMP Code has been designated:
- Radiology-Diagnostic: 1737420A0 (8 positions)
Applicants who are offered an interview will be notified via ERAS mail. You will be able to self-schedule using ERAS Scheduler for the listed dates. The scheduler will close one week prior to the interview day. Any changes after the closing of an interview day will be via email.
All applicants who are invited to interview will enjoy a social dinner outing with our residents, where you can relax and learn about our program in an informal setting. Our residents will be available during your interview day to answer questions, and to take you to lunch.
We appreciate your interest in our program. For questions or additional information, please email or call:
Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology Residency Coordinator
Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging
University of Virginia Health System
Charlottesville, VA 22908