How to Apply
Our program participates in the NRMP Matching Program. Specific application dates for entry into our program on July 1, 2022, will be released in summer 2020. Applications are only accepted via ERAS.
Documents required for application review:
- MyERAS application
- Medical school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- USMLE Step I, Step II CK, CS (Step I at minimum). Step II CK, CS prior to entry into the program.
Note, Step II CK, CS required for international medical graduates
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical School Performance Evaluation
- ECFMG certified prior to appointment (international medical graduates only)
Applicants who are offered an interview will be notified via ERAS mail. You will be able to self-schedule using ERAS Scheduler for the listed dates. The scheduler will close one week prior to the interview day. Any changes after the closing of an interview day will be via email.
All interviews will be performed virtually for 2021 recruitment. We will make sure to integrate opportunities to interact with our residents during your interview day and all along the interview season.
We appreciate your interest in our program. For questions or additional information, please email or call:
Radiology Education Team
Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging
University of Virginia Health System
Charlottesville, VA 22908