Primary Care for Kids
Find Out More!
Our pediatricians care for infants, children and adolescents from birth to age 21.
We’re focused on the specific medical and developmental needs of children. We work with families to ensure the physical, mental and emotional well-being of our young patients, and we encourage you to participate in all aspects of your child’s care.
- Checkups, medical exams and physicals
- Medication management
- Healthy lifestyle and nutrition counseling
- Allergy care and evaluation
- Pre-operative evaluation
- Minor emergencies
- School problems/behavior issues
- Assessment of growth and development
- Second opinion consultation
- Newborn care
- Lactation and breastfeeding consultation
- Breastfeeding medicine program
- Behavior issues
- Contraception management
- Home visits
- Sports medicine evaluation
- International travel medicine
- Complex medical management
Location & Hours
1204 W. Main St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903
Monday – Friday | 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Try to give us 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.