Applicants to our program must currently be in good standing in an accredited Pediatric Residency Program, or have previously completed at least three years of general pediatrics training.
Applications are accepted through the National Resident Matching Program (www.nrmp.org) and Electronic Residency Application Service (www.aamc.org/services/eras) Match Program. Requirements for applicants to our program include:
- Completed ERAS application
- Letters of recommendation from the director of the applicant’s residency training program and at least two other faculty members.
- Personal statement
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE of COMLEX transcript
- ECFMG certificate, if applicable
Following the receipt of the completed application, on-site interviews will be scheduled for selected applicants. Interviews will be conducted through the Fall match date ranges for Pediatric Gastroenterology.
More information on housestaff benefits, credentialing requirements, and other important information is found on the University of Virginia Graduate Medical Education website (https://med.virginia.edu/gme).
For additional information, please contact