How to Apply
- Completed ERAS application
- Current curriculum vitae
- At least three (3) original letters of reference, including a letter from the applicant’s residency program director
- Personal statement
- Original USMLE board scores
- Original medical school transcript and Dean’s letter
- NRMP number
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or permanent visa status is a requirement for consideration by this program
Following receipt of the completed application and letters of reference, on-site interviews are arranged. Interviews are generally held from September-October.
For information on housestaff benefits, credentialing requirements, and other important information, please visit the UVA Graduate Medical Education web site.