Breastfeeding Medicine Clinic
Find Out More
Our Breastfeeding Medicine Clinic offers lactation support to all moms and babies coping with breastfeeding difficulties. We also provide follow-up phone calls to breastfeeding moms for ongoing support.
Mothers who breastfeed their babies give them a healthy start in the world. During and after your hospital stay, our nursing staff and lactation consultants provide you with the support you need to breastfeed your newborn.
We offer follow-up visits for personal breastfeeding issues, including:
- Evaluation of latch and milk intake
- Help with increasing milk supply
- Management of breast refusal or nipple confusion
- Evaluation of nipple and breast pain
- Treatment for plugged ducts, engorgement, mastitis and sore nipples
- Evaluation and treatment of tongue tie
- Management for slow weight gain
- Support for complex breastfeeding issues
- Help with pumping and breastfeeding when returning to work/school
- Education about the benefits of breast milk and tools for breastfeeding success.
Location & Hours
1204 W. Main St
Monday – Friday | 9:00 am – 5:00 pm